Thursday, January 2, 2014

Motivation

     It seems I felt I needed a lot of motivation for this first month back at writing. Not only have I signed up for the January writemotivation.org plan, I also signed up for the My 500 Words thirty-one day challenge. With this challenge, I am supposed to write at least five hundred words every day. I'm excited about this challenge - I think it will help me set a steady routine and keep myself focused on my goals I set for Write Motivation. This is a really short post since I only have a few minutes but I may post again this evening with an update on how I've done with my first day of writing challenges and goals. Excelsior to me, as Stan Lee would say. I'm definitely going to need some energy to get through this, though. Maybe I need some eggs.

4 comments:

  1. Eggs are awesome. Just saying. So is getting yourself on as many motivational trains as you can :D January will rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs are awesome. Especially when you get to gather them from your own chickens. :D

    Good luck with #WriteMotivation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggs are good...especially if they're chocolate eggs! But cookies our the Writemotivational food of choice!
    *waves pom poms*
    Ra ra ra!
    Sis boom bah!
    You can do it!
    Yes you can!
    Ra ra ra!

    Yeah yeah, I know I was never a cheerleader in high school! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals and 500 words a day. You can do it. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! All comments will be responded to as quickly as possible with gratitude, respect, and an open mind to viewpoints different from my own. If, however, a comment is hateful, derogatory, or vulgar, it will be deleted.